Enable’s recent Pitch management report highlighted that more law firm pitch documents are being produced in response to more client RFPs. Nearly every firm believes it is important to make each one unique, yet most of them fail to do so, most of the time.
This webinar will seek to examine these questions:
1. How can law firms cope with greater demand for pitches in a limited time frame?
2. What do BD professionals, who create pitch documents, really think about the end user – do they customise the content and shape the prose with the
recipients in mind?
3. What makes a pitch stand out from the competition?
4. Where do BD professionals source the right information for each pitch?
5. Why is it so hard to make all pitch documents unique: can it be done every time?
View the webinar here.
Guest speakers include:
Dominic Carman, who writes for Legal Business, The Times and Legal Week, will chair the webinar and contribute key insights from Enable’s report.
Christine Jung, Associate Director of Communications Operations at Baker Botts LLP. She made a business case for a new proposal system at Baker Botts in 2015 and then led the implementation project of PitchPerfect. In addition to PitchPerfect, Christine's team also manages the other systems which support Baker Botts' marketing and business development efforts.
Geraint Evans, Head of New Business at CMS, the sixth largest law firm in the world. His team focuses on helping the business win new work at profitable levels. They do this through targeting new work from new clients, the coordination of strategic panel and project proposals and the provision of commercial business intelligence research. He has worked in law firm business development for the last 15 years for multinational, national and niche law firms.
Cathy Taylor, Client Services Consultant at Enable will conclude with a short demonstration of PitchPerfect – Enable’s flagship product that delivers high quality, professional documents in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.