As the end of 2019 fast approaches, we take a moment to reflect upon the truly successful and exciting year we have had here at Enable. We were the proud sponsors of several legal industry events including the Legal Marketing Association Conference, GlenLegal, #SecretHorizons and Lexpo'19. In August we announced our new partnership with Tikit, who will be including our PitchPerfect solution as part of its marketing and business development ecosystem. We fully expect 2020 to be just as rewarding as we continue on our quest to be a leading provider of innovative technologies within the legal sector. As part of our continued development, we recently appointed Anthony Barrett to head up our sales division in the UK. We spoke to him to find out a little more about his unique perspective on the legal tech and software sector.
Interview with Anthony Barrett - Business Development Manager
1. Anthony, how long have you been working in the legal sector?
I have now been working in the legal sector for 13 years.
2. What inspired you to specialise within the legal tech and software sector?
Legal IT is constantly evolving, and is relationship based, which is what I found that most appealing.
3. Having only recently joined the Enable team, what was your deciding factor on the job and company as a whole?
I’ve known the team a while and their innovation and products are head and shoulders above the competition.
4. From your perspective what direction do you see the legal tech market going, in the next 5 years?
IT has always been strategic so tech will be part of all decision making for firms of all sizes.
5. Having gained so much experience in the legal software sector, what in your opinion, sets Enable and, more specifically, PitchPerfect apart from its competitors?
PitchPerfect is derived from the Firm’s need, so it solves an issue they all have.
6. Why do you think “process improvement” is so vital in law firms and how do you think both of Enable’s innovative legal software solutions contribute to this?
There is a clear light bulb moment when prospects see that we can support change and improvement that they have wanted to initiate for some time. Streamlining work flow firm wide and less duplication of effort along with increased accuracy brings increased confidence for Business Development.
7. What is your favourite thing about working at Enable?
The team is agile and works closely together, which means the client gets a superior service.
8. In your opinion, what is the most unique aspect of the PitchPerfect software?
That the product is so intuitive, and the user finds it so simple to adopt.
9. What advice do you have to any aspiring “legal software salesperson” looking to enter the sector?
Meet your peers and learn how the firms prefer to engage.
10. Can you complete the sentence: “It is important to have a consistent law firm brand experience… especially for multi-national law firms because your clients want to be confident in choosing to engage with you.”
1. What was your dream job when you were a little boy?
2. Who is your favourite musician?
3. What is your ideal weekend?
Caister Soul Weekender
4. Favourite season and why?
Summer, everyone is more up-beat and positive
To chat to Anthony Barrett about our innovative legal software, such as #PitchPerfect or #RevenueManager, be sure to call on 02037439626 or make an online enquiry here.